US Exit code is 011; Ugandan country code is 256. So I think the entire number for those calling from the U.S. is:
011-256-0788461356
I would strongly recommend pre-purchasing an international calling card to avoid extremely high rates per minute. This is what the Ghosh clan has always done to stay in contact with the motherland.
Dan my friend, I will give this a try very soon.
Btw, is this number a cell? Do you get text messaging? (When my parents are in India they text me way more than calling because it is apparently very cheap compared to calling).
Listening to "Elderly Woman" at work and was thinking of the PJ concert we went to at MSG this past summer. Good times. Hope you are well, dysentery and all...
US Exit code is 011; Ugandan country code is 256. So I think the entire number for those calling from the U.S. is:
ReplyDelete011-256-0788461356
I would strongly recommend pre-purchasing an international calling card to avoid extremely high rates per minute. This is what the Ghosh clan has always done to stay in contact with the motherland.
Dan my friend, I will give this a try very soon.
Btw, is this number a cell? Do you get text messaging? (When my parents are in India they text me way more than calling because it is apparently very cheap compared to calling).
Saurav thanks for the tips. I am taking advantage of this in a major way.
ReplyDeleteGet ready for some prank calls. I think Ashdin said you are due for a message from Kim Jong Il.
ReplyDeleteListening to "Elderly Woman" at work and was thinking of the PJ concert we went to at MSG this past summer. Good times. Hope you are well, dysentery and all...
ReplyDelete